Machined from Wiseco sleeve forgings to offer the same toughness as Wiseco's forged pistons. These compressor sleeves are hard anodized and Teflon coated for low friction and prolonged wear resistance. These sleeves have a smooth radius that tapers down to the specific bore size to make installation of any piston a breeze.
You will find that these sleeves compress the piston rings smoothly and evenly, greatly reducing the difficulty with installing thin high-performance oil rings
- CNC machined from 6061
- T6 billet tube material and feature a true radius for each bore diameter.
- Anodized is used for longevity
- Please allow 24 hours for processing.
- Standard UPS/FedEx Ground delivery (3-5 business days) or 2-day delivery for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage offers a 7-day return policy from date of delivery. Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility and items included must be in original, unmodified condition with no visible signs of installation. A standard, 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the purchase price upon refund.