Midship Garage offers customizable plug & play wiring harnesses, USA Made, for the use of Link's G4+ Atom II, Monsoon, Storm, Fury, Xtreme and Thunder and equivalent 'G4X' ECU models. (ECU Sold Separately)
Why use a Link G4+ ECU?
- The Link G4+ offers full engine control.
- Fury and Thunder harnesses come complete with Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sub-harnesses.
- In some instances, the factory ECU remains in parallel to communicate on the OEM CANBUS or control automatic transmissions.
This kit includes:
- Fully plug and play harness.
- Additional sub-harnesses and lengths (fuel sensor, IAT, MAP, etc.) +$75 ea.
- Select number of sub-harnesses from drop-down menu.
- Leave a note during checkout with the name/type of each sub-harness.
- Assembled in USA
||Sub-model & Trim
|2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
||Toyota MR2 Spyder, MR-S, Roadster (ZZW30)
||Est. Lead Time
|Special order, Made-to-order
||Ships in 3-4 weeks
- This product is intended for off-road use.
- Sample product configuration shown.