Looking for a more intelligent solution for engine management? Midship Garage offers these custom harnesses are hand assembled in the USA, for the use of Link's G4+ Atom II, Monsoon, Storm, Fury, Xtreme and Thunder. (ECU Sold Separately).
Why use a Link G4+ ECU?
- The Link G4+ offers full engine control.
- Fury and Thunder harnesses come complete with Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sub-harnesses.
- In some instances, the factory ECU remains in parallel to communicate on the OEM CAN bus or control automatic transmissions.
- Fully plug and play harness. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
- Additional sub-harnesses and lengths (fuel sensor, IAT, MAP, etc.) can be added for an additional (+$40) per one.
- 00-05 Toyota MR2 Spyder
- 00-02 Celica 2ZZ-GE swap w/ cable throttle.
- This product is for racing competition only and may not be suitable for road-use in locations where such modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local emissions regulation for compliance details.
- Midship Garage LLC no longer ships this product to California. For help with finding a CARB exempt product, please contact us or see (Carb Exempt Page) for full California shipping information.
Proposition 65 Compliance Statement
Important Aftermarket & Emissions Note