This universal Radium Fuel Pressure Regulator (FPR) is built around the common OEM Bosch regulator tops found in many applications. The compact billet aluminum housing provides a convenient package for plumbing and mounting. The regulator body is held in the housing with a stainless steel snap ring and can easily be removed for cleaning or replacement using snap-ring pliers.
The Bosch regulator tops are vacuum referenced with a 1:1 ratio. The two main high pressure ports are threaded for 6AN ORB. There is also a 1/8 NPT female port for a gauge, pressure transducer, etc. Each regulator body is laser etched and anodized for a superior finish.
Radium offers two different GENUINE Bosch regulator tops: 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) static and 4.0 Bar (58.2 psi) static. NOTE: The exact min, static, and max pressures are influenced by the flow rate of the fuel pump being used. These FPRs are tested using a common Walbro 255lph pump. If a higher flowing pump is used, the minimum pressure ratings may be higher than advertised. For applications with more pump flow, consider a high pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator.
NOTE: The 3 and 4 Bar Bosch regulator tops are NOT adjustable.
- -Billet 6061 Aluminum Housing
- 6AN Male Adapter Fitting
- 6AN ORB Plug Fitting
- 1/8-27 NPT Port Plug
- Integrated -6AN Male Return Port
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel Snap Retaining Ring
- Anodized Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Universal Fitment: These products should work with your vehicle as they are universal for fitment. We do recommend the customer researches and does due diligence regarding application. This should help confirm that this will work for your vehicle.
- This product is for racing competition only and may not be legal for use in highway or street vehicles in locations where vehicle modifications are prohibited.
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Free Ground delivery (3-5 business days) for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage offers a 7-day return policy from date of delivery. Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility and items included must be in original, unmodified condition with no visible signs of installation. A standard, 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the purchase price upon refund.