This Radium high volume fuel rail works on all 2ZZ-GE engines. This all new new design was specifically designed to clear the intercooler mounting boss found on the Lotus Exige-S and 2-Eleven. Both ends of the rail are tapped to a common 3/4-16 (-8AN) female thread. Both ports use positive o-ring seals instead of tapered pipe threads which commonly damage aluminum threads and lead to fuel leaks. Using the appropriate fitting, it is easy adapt to a -6AN, -8AN, -10AN or -12AN fuel lines (-6AN adapter included). Also, new to this design is a center port which accommodates the OEM 2ZZ-GE fuel rail's pulse damper (not included). This helps alleviate pressure fluctuations created by the fuel injectors.
This OEM configuration includes everything found in the Lotus 2ZZ-GE Aftermarket Configuration Fuel Rail Kit with the addition of Radium 20-0067. This PTFE adapter hose was designed to provide an easy way to connect the factory Lotus fuel feed line to the Radium Engineering Fuel Rail. It adapts the OEM SAE "quick disconnect" female fitting to -6AN.
- Billet aluminum construction
- Burnished to remove sharp edges and give an industrial look
- Anodized surface finish for corrosion resistance
- Stealth laser etched logos pre anodizing
- End Ports: 3/4-16 Female Thread (-8AN)
- Works with factory and aftermarket injectors
- Easily converted to a pressure regulated return system
- Fits under the factory fuel rail cover
- Supercharged Lotus intercooler boss remains functional
- 6AN Port Adapter Fitting
- Hex Socket Port Plug with O-Ring, 3/4"-16
- Special OEM Quick Disconnect Fuel Line Removal Tool
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Comprehensive Installation Manual
- 1ZZ-FE (all)
- 2ZZ-GE (all)
- This product is for racing competition only and may not be legal for use in highway or street vehicles in locations where vehicle modifications are prohibited.
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Free Ground delivery (3-5 business days) for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage offers a 7-day return policy from date of delivery. Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility and items included must be in original, unmodified condition with no visible signs of installation. A standard, 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the purchase price upon refund.