PPE Headers have a significant increase in flow compared to the stock manifolds. Completely TIG welded construction with thick 16 gauge tubing for long lasting power gains.
- 1 5/8″ stepped to 1 3/4″ runners and a 2.5″ outlet.
- Construction is stainless steel for a long service life.
- Standard formed collector w/ spike
- 2.25" Midpipe w/o Catalytic Converter
Includes installation hardware and outlet gasket. You may wish to replace your head to manifold gasket (sold separately)
- Toyota MR2 Spyder 2000-2005 (ZZW30) models with 2ZZ-GE engine swap.
- Bolts up to PPE’s 2ZZ-GE high-flow cat or 2ZZ testpipe (required). DOES NOT BOLT TO STOCK 1ZZ CAT PIPE.
- You must extend the wires of your right side upstream O2 sensor to reach the collector area. The left side upstream O2 sensor is not required because all 2ZZ ECUs require only one upstream O2 sensor.
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
- This product is for racing competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles in locations where vehicle modifications are prohibited.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Free Ground delivery for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage offers a 7-day return policy from date of delivery. Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility and items included must be in original, unmodified condition with no visible signs of installation. A standard, 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the purchase price upon refund.