PPE Headers have a significant increase in flow compared to the stock manifolds. Completely TIG welded construction with thick 16 gauge tubing for long lasting power gains.
- 1 5/8″ stepped to 1 3/4″ runners and a 2.25″ outlet.
- Construction is stainless steel for a long service life.
- Standard formed collector w/ spike
- 2.5" Midpipe w/ Hi-Flow Catalytic Converter
Includes installation hardware and outlet gasket. You may wish to replace your head to manifold gasket (sold separately)
- Toyota MR2 Spyder 2000-2005 (ZZW30) models with 2ZZ-GE engine swap.
- Bolts up to PPE’s 2ZZ-GE high-flow cat or 2ZZ testpipe (required). DOES NOT BOLT TO STOCK 1ZZ CAT PIPE.
- You must extend the wires of your right side upstream O2 sensor to reach the collector area. The left side upstream O2 sensor is not required because all 2ZZ ECUs require only one upstream O2 sensor.
- This product may not be legal in locations where such modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local emissions regulation for compliance details.
- Midship Garage LLC no longer ships this product to California without a signed compliance waiver for off-road use. For help with finding a CARB exempt product, please contact us or see (Carb Exempt Page) for full California shipping information.
- Ships in 1-3 business days.
Proposition 65 Compliance Statement
Important Aftermarket & Emissions Note