PPE Engineering test pipes, also known as cat delete pipes, are designed to eliminate your catalytic converter and improve exhaust flow dramatically. For race cars that require the most exhaust flow, we recommend a test pipe. The catalytic converter is one of the most restrictive sections of your exhaust, so replacing it gives significant performance gains. These test pipes are built with quality in mind, and feature stainless steel construction and flanges which prevent warping and leaks.
- T304 Stainless Steel Piping
- Mandrel Bent and Tig Welded
- Available with EVO Ceramic and Polished Ceramic Finishes
- Off Road Use Only
- 1999-2007 Toyota MR2 Spyder/MR-S/Roadster ZZW30
- This part only works if you already have a PPE MR2-S 1ZZ header. Will not fit with any other header.
- This product is for racing competition only and may not be suitable for road-use in locations where such modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local emissions regulation for compliance details.
- Midship Garage LLC no longer ships this product to California without a signed compliance waiver for off-road use. For help with finding a CARB exempt product, please contact us or see (Carb Exempt Page) for full California shipping information.
- Ships in 1-3 business days.