One of the first go-to modifications for the MR2 Spyder. It gets rids the exhaust system of the OEM precats which are known to cause engine failure and the power/torque increase is really significant.
You can expect gains of ~10+hp with no other modifications, works great with stock or aftermarket engine management. The combination is also completely bolt on and does NOT set off the Check Engine Light. No other modifications needed for install. Bolts to any stock or stock-type aftermarket muffler.
Updated design places the O2 sensors in stock location so no extension of the wires is necessary. Bolts to stock or any direct-fit type aftermarket muffler.
- T304 Stainless Steel Piping
- 1.5" diameter 4-2-1 header
- 2.5" midpipe diameter
- Mandrel Bent and Tig Welded
- Available with EVO Ceramic and Polished Ceramic Finishes
- Off Road Use Only
- Includes header-cat pipe and cat pipe outlet gaskets.
- Catalytic converter is 200 cell metal type EPA/OBD2 49-state compliant.
- 99'-05' Toyota MR2 Spyder, MR-S, Roadster [ZZW30]
- This product may not be legal in locations where such modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local emissions regulation for compliance details.
- Midship Garage LLC no longer ships this product to California without a signed compliance waiver for off-road use only. For help with finding a CARB exempt product, please contact us or see (Carb Exempt Page) for full California shipping information.
Lead time: 6-8 weeks before shipping.