PPE Engineering 1ZZ Race Header & Catless Test Pipe combo eliminates all 3 OEM catalytic converters and is suitable for off-road use only.
1ZZ race header for MR2 Spyder features 1.5″ tubes in a 4-1 design with a standard collector and an integrated ball socket. Professionally TIG welded. Full stainless steel construction for a long service life.
Test pipes, also known as cat delete pipes, are designed to eliminate your catalytic converter and improve exhaust flow dramatically. For race cars that require the most exhaust flow, we recommend a test pipe. The catalytic converter is one of the most restrictive sections of your exhaust, so replacing it gives significant performance gains. These test pipes are built with quality in mind, and feature stainless steel construction and flanges which prevent warping and leaks.
- Eliminates pre-cats and main catalytic converter
- Significant power increase of 10-14 hp at higher RPM
- Increased torque throughout the midrange, with no inverse losses throughout lower rev range
- O2 sensor bungs in OEM locations
- 100% 304SS stainless construction, TIG welded
- Premium mandrel-bent extra-thick 1.5mm tube for outstanding durability
- Multilayer stainless steel inlet gasket and new middle and outlet (muffler) donut gaskets included
- All installation hardware included, nothing else is needed for install (OEM header bolts and muffler bolts are reused)
- Several kilos lighter than the OEM parts- weight reduction right where you need it most!
- Off Road Use Only
- 00-07 Toyota MR2 Spyder, MR-S, Roadster [ZZW30].
- Pictures used for sample purposes.
- This product may not be legal for use in highway or street vehicles in locations where such vehicle modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local road laws for compliance details.
- Ships in 1-3 business days.