PPE Engineering 1ZZ race header for MR2 Spyder features 1.5″ tubes in a 4-1 design with a standard collector and an integrated ball socket. Professionally TIG welded. Full stainless steel construction for a long service life.
- Eliminates pre-cats and main catalytic converter
- Significant power increase of 10hp
- O2 sensor bungs in OEM locations
- 100% 304SS stainless construction, TIG welded
- Premium mandrel-bent extra-thick 1.5mm tube for outstanding durability
- Multilayer stainless steel inlet gasket and new middle and outlet (muffler) donut gaskets included
- 00-07 Toyota MR2 Spyder, MR-S, Roadster [ZZW30].
- This product may not be legal in locations where such modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local emissions regulation for compliance details.
- Midship Garage LLC no longer ships this product to California without a signed compliance waiver for off-road use. For help with finding a CARB exempt product, please contact us or see (Carb Exempt Page) for full California shipping information.
- Ships in 1-3 business days.
Proposition 65 Compliance Statement
Important Aftermarket & Emissions Note