Upgrade your 7th Gen Celica with PPE’s racing headers which are constructed of mild steel, with mandrel bent tubing sized to optimize your engine’s torque and power curves through the mid and high range. Fabricated form stainless steel, made in the USA for a long service life and great looks..
- Construction is stainless steel for a long service life.
- Header only – you can either weld the supplied flange to your stock midpipe or for easiest installation buy the PPE test pipe or cat pipe. Standard collector.
- Includes installation hardware and outlet gasket. You may wish to replace your head to manifold gasket (sold separately)
- Toyota Celica 2003-2005 (ZZT231) models with 2ZZ-GE engine and air injection ports.
- This product is for racing competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles in locations where such vehicle modifications are prohibited.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- UPS/FedEx Ground delivery (3-6 business days) or 2-day delivery for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage accepts all returns of new products in unused, unopened condition within 15 days for a full refund minus 25% restocking fee and shipping fee.