PPE Engineering midpipes are designed for the true race enthusiasts. PPE mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your PPE Headers or PPE Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing PPE product. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation.
- T304 Stainless Steel Piping
- Mandrel Bent and Tig Welded
- Available with EVO Ceramic and Polished Ceramic Finishes
- Can be paired with Resonator and/or high flow cat
- 1999-2006 Toyota Celica ZZT23 models
- Compatible with PPE 1ZZ Race Header only
- This product is for racing competition only and may not be suitable for road-use in locations where such modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local emissions regulation for compliance details.
- Midship Garage LLC no longer ships this product to California without a signed compliance waiver for off-road use. For help with finding a CARB exempt product, please contact us or see (Carb Exempt Page) for full California shipping information.
- Ships in 1-3 business days.