PPE Engineering intakes are designed for the true race enthusiasts. The 3" tubes are the key ingredient into taking in a huge amount of cold air.
PPE Engineering Cold Air Intakes use an I-Performance (Drift) dry synthetic fiber air filter. Extensive testing has shown them to outperform the Apexi filter and K&N wet filter.
- 3.0″ diameter for outstanding flow and maximum power increase
- Includes I-Performance efficient dry air filter.
- All I-Performance air filters include a lifetime warranty.
- Will not deposit oil on your mass air sensor.
- Picks up cold air directly from opening in front of bumper, no heat soak
- All hardware and instructions are included
- 00-06 Toyota Celica GT-S [ZZT]
- Ships in 1-3 business days.
- PPE Intakes as designed to be used with aftermarket computer or piggy back devices.
- This product is for racing competition only and may not be suitable for road-use in locations where such modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local emissions regulation for compliance details.
- Midship Garage LLC no longer ships this product to California without a signed compliance waiver for off-road use. For help with finding a CARB exempt product, please contact us or see (Carb Exempt Page) for full California shipping information.