PPE Engineering intakes are designed for the true race enthusiasts. The 3" tubes are the key ingredient into taking in a huge amount of cold air.
PPE Engineering Cold Air Intakes use an I-Performance (Drift) dry synthetic fiber air filter. Extensive testing has shown them to outperform the Apexi filter and K&N wet filter.
- 3.0″ diameter for outstanding flow and maximum power increase
- Includes I-Performance efficient dry air filter.
- All I-Performance air filters include a lifetime warranty.
- Will not deposit oil on your mass air sensor.
- Picks up cold air directly from opening in front of bumper, no heat soak
- All hardware and instructions are included
- 1999-2006 Toyota Celica GT-S models (2ZZ-GE recommended).
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Standard UPS/FedEx Ground delivery for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
- PPE Intakes as designed to be used with aftermarket computer or piggy back devices.
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage offers a 7-day return policy from date of delivery. Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility and items included must be in original, unmodified condition with no visible signs of installation. A standard, 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the purchase price upon refund.