The Planted Seat Bracket is a vehicle specific bracket used as an adapter between the floor of the vehicle and an aftermarket seat and it's accessories. Because the floor of each vehicle varies and typically is not flat, a vehicle specific Seat Bracket is required for installing an aftermarket seat.
- Made in USA
- Laser cut from 3/16 inch thick steel and hand welded to ensure weld penetration for superior strength.
- Black powdercoat finish.
- Each bracket is pre-slotted with hole patterns to accept sliders from most major seat manufacturers like Braum, Bride*, Cipher Auto, Cobra**, Corbeau, Momo, NRG, OMP, Racetech, Recaro, Sabelt, Sparco, Status Racing, Takata and more.
- Works for either driver or passenger side. Listing is for one seat bracket.
- Please select from Driver, Passenger, or Both brackets from the drop-down menu.
- Part Number:
- Driver (Left): SB055DR
- Passenger (Right): SB055PA
- There is extra space on the bracket for drilling your own hole pattern if using a slider with a less common hole pattern, or direct mounting a seat or side mount when eliminating sliders is preferred.
*Bride sliders are generally made to be vehicle specific so need to have the "feet" removed to make them "universal." Bride sliders typically require drilling a new hole pattern into the Planted Seat Bracket because they come in many different widths.
**Cobra sliders come in Narrow and Wide versions. The Wide version will require elongating one hole on each slider by 1/8 Inch. The Narrow version requires no modification.
Lead time: 1-2 weeks before shipping.