NGK IX Iridium Series plugs were designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Fine wire center electrode ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark. Iridium alloy has an extremely high melting point, perfect for today's high-tech, high performance engines.
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
Shell Thread Diameter: 14mm
Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
Seat Type Gasket Reach: 19mm (3/4")
Hex Size: 5/8" (16mm)
Terminal Type: Solid
Overall Height ISO Gap: .043" (1.1mm)
Center Electrode Material: Iridium
Wire Size: 0.6mm
Projection: Projected Ground
Electrode Material: Nickel Type, Standard Shape, Taper Cut
Resistor Value: 5k Ohm
Heat Range: 6
- Cast Iron: 18-25.3 lb. ft.
- Aluminum: 18-21.6 lb. ft.
- Toyota 1ZZ, 2ZZ, 2AR engines
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage accepts all returns of new products in unused, unopened condition within 7 days for a full refund minus 15% restocking fee and shipping fee.