This AEM EMS-4 harness, sensor, and base map kit is the most powerful tuning tool available for your 1ZZ or 2ZZ powered Toyota and the price for this plug & play kit is unbeatable.
The EMS-4 has all of the features you need and nothing you don't (like AC, power locks, stereo, etc.) for dedicated 4-cylinder race cars, motorcycles, quads, side by sides or other race vehicles up to four cylinders.
- Full tuning control of fuel, ignition timing, idle speed, VVT, VVL.
- Additional outputs configurable to control boost level, radiator fan, fuel pump, nitrous, shift light, water/meth injection, etc.
- Adjustable rev limiter and launch limiter.
- High resolution data-logging capability with or without laptop connected.
- Closed loop fuel control using stock O2 sensor or aftermarket wideband O2 sensor (sold separately and strongly recommended.)
- Fully configurable knock sensing and control.
- Very flexible- easily tune for larger injectors, bigger cams, stroker, high compression, ITBs, supercharger, turbo, nitrous… you name it!
- MAF meter may be removed (optional- you just need to add an air temp sensor) so no more limitations caused by maxing out the MAF at high boost levels. You can also make your air inlet and intercooler pipes any size you prefer.
- MWR base tune provided- we’ll provide the best start-up map for your application at no charge. This is a good base map only so an experienced tuner is needed to get the system 100% dialed in for your car.
- Stock ECU remains in place to control stock functionality like coolant temp gauge and air conditioning. Also allows you to reconnect stock ECU quickly for diagnostic (OBD) or emissions legality purposes. The EMS (like all aftermarket ECUs) is not emissions legal and should not be used on public roads where emissions equipment is required.
- Works great for 2ZZ swaps, no additional 2ZZ ECU or adapter harness is required. Just add MWR VVL connector kit.
- Installation takes only minutes- no soldering or custom wiring required for standard install. Full install and tuning instructions are provided.
Included in the kit:
- Custom plug n play wiring harness
- OEM quality 3-bar MAP sensor (made in Germany)
- 3 meter USB programming cord
- Programming software is downloaded directly from AEM HERE at no charge
- Tested on a stock 2003 Matrix XRS with only a cold air intake. Notice the huge increase in torque through the midrange thanks to optimized VVT and the advantage of engaging the VVL at 5700 rather than the stock ECU’s lazy 6200rpm. We also tested vs the later 2005-06 ECU with the 6800rpm VVL engagement. The results speak for themselves.
- 2000-05 Toyota Celica GT (1ZZ) Manual and Automatic
- 2000-02 Toyota Celica GTS (2ZZ) Manual and Automatic
- 2003-05 Toyota Celica GTS (2ZZ) non-US models with cable throttle
- 2000-05 Toyota MR2 Spyder (MR-S) – Manual and SMT transmission all
- 2000+ non-US market Toyota Corolla models equipped with 1ZZ-FE, 2ZZ-GE, 3ZZ-FE and 4ZZ-FE engine and 3-row ECU connectors (see diagram.) This includes Runx, Sportivo, TS and Compressor models.
- This product is for racing competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles in locations where vehicle modifications are prohibited.
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Ships from USA!
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage offers a 7-day return policy from date of delivery. Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility and items included must be in original, unmodified condition with no visible signs of installation. A standard, 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the purchase price upon refund.