King Racing’s XP series features Max Black™, a unique tri-metal structure that is 24% harder than any other conventional tri-metal race bearing. Max Black™ together with the XP geometric features are the ideal combination for performance racing. All King Bearings are specifically engineered to withstand the highest loads and RPMs generated by today’s top competition engines.
- Enhanced tri-metal copper lead construction with nickel barrier and SecureBond adhesion
- 15% - 30% greater load capacity than traditional bearings
- The SecureBond unique adhesion process, for superior stability between the top and intermediate layers 0.0005" metallurgically enhanced and hardened performance overlay withstands greater loads and better resists surface fatigue
- Mains are 1/2 grooved for uncompromised lower shell load capacity.
“Bull’s Eye Tolerance”. King engine bearings have the closest wall tolerances in the industry, with all shells matched to 0.0001".
Increased Height. Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM.
Improved Oiling. Mains feature enlarged, chamfered oil holes.
Medium Eccentricity. This enables optimum load distribution and improved oiling.
Dowel Holes. Most rod bearings are available with or without dowel holes.
Narrowed Design. Mains and rods are narrowed for large-radius crankshafts.
- 85-89 Toyota MR2 AW11
- Any 4A-GE or 4A-GZE engine
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage accepts all returns of new products in unused, unopened condition within 7 days from delivery for a full refund minus 15% restocking fee and shipping fee.