The K&N Typhoon air intake system overcomes it's OEM counterpart with a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system The result is a reduced air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
- Estimated 5.88 HP Gain
- Weight: 6.6 lb (3 kg)
- Air Box Included: No
- Piping Color: Silver
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Height: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Air Filter Large End Diameter: 6 in (152 mm)
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Air Filter Outlet Length: 2.75 in (70 mm)
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- Air Filter Outlet Width: 2.75 in (70 mm)
- Air Filter Washable: Yes
- Base Outside Diameter: 6 in (152 mm)
- Clamp Color/Finish: Natural
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Part Number: 69-8520TS
- CARB Legal: Yes
- CARB EO Number: D-269-30
- 2000-2006 Toyota Celica GT-S & SS-II [ZZT]
Calif CARB notice: Some Typhoon Air Intakes are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal. Check the K&N catalog or website vehicle parts search for specific CARB status. 63 Series Intakes (AirChargers) are street legal in most states. They are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emission standards. Please verify Calif. CARB status in the features list above.
- Special order part.
- ETA, February 2022.