Replacement mount kit for 2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder (ZZ)
Designed to fit the MR2 ZZW30 chassis with 1ZZ-FE series engines.
- Optional Bushing Stiffness' Available
- No Notching or Trimming of the Hood Required
- Unique no-tear vibration minimizing bushings
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Re-uses Stock/OEM Hardware
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime warranty
- 1999-2007 Toyota MR2 Spyder JDM 1ZZ-FE engine
- It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
- Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
- Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
- Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
- Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts. By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for processing.
- Optional UPS/FedEx Ground delivery (3-5 business days) or 2-day delivery for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage accepts all returns of new products in unused, unopened condition within 15 days for a full refund minus 25% restocking fee and shipping fee.