Improve your interior visual and functionality with the Haltech iC-7 Display Dash. Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the iC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package. Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-colour shift light bar, the iC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network. The OBD-II iC-7 is preconfigured to connect directly (via CAN) to most late model vehicles (approx 2008-on) using the factory OBD-II port.
This kit includes:
- Haltech iC-7 Display Dash
- 34 Pin main connector harness (includes 10 x spare pins for input wiring)
- OBD-II to DTM-4 CAN cable
- USB to M5 right angle cable
- USB Cable
- Mounting Screws
- USB flash drive with iC-7 Software
- Quick Start Guide
- Haltech stickers
- Fabric keyring tag
- Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
- User configurable channels, units and alarms. 14 programmable, seven colour shift light LEDs. Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
- Configuration via Haltech iC-7 software and USB cable.
- Made in Australia
- Manufacturer Part Number: HT-067012
- Most late model vehicles (approx 2008-on) with OBD-II CAN
- Ships in 1-3 business days.
- This product is for 'off-road use' only and may not legal for use in highway or street vehicles in locations where such vehicle modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local road and safety laws for compliance details.