Ferrea’s performance rocker arms eliminate VVLm making your 2ZZ-GE engine into a race-only machine. This listing is for ONE (1) rocker arm. EIGHT (8) are needed for a complete set.
- Lightweight aluminum/magnesium construction allows higher RPM without valve float
- Dramatically reduced friction- small cam lobe no longer functional, large cam lobe works against low friction roller, valves work against low friction rollers
- Reduced cam wear – no more wiped out big cam lobes and rocker slipper pads
- Simplified tuning – no more VVL engagement required
- Works with off the shelf OEM, MWR and Piper camshafts; no special cams needed
- Full VVT (variable cam timing on intake camshaft) functionality is maintained but can be deactivated if you prefer
- Works with naturally aspirated, supercharged and turbocharged engines
- Valve clearance is set using same procedure and shims as with OEM rocker arms
- Ferrea dual valve spring and retainer kit are required, allowing 10,000 rpm operation. Does NOT work with MWR Ti retainers or stock steel retainers.
- Toyota/Lotus 2ZZ-GE engines
- For race use only
- Please allow up to 24 hours for processing.
- Optional UPS/FedEx Ground delivery (3-5 business days) or 2-day delivery for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage accepts all returns of new products in unused, unopened condition within 15 days for a full refund minus 25% restocking fee and shipping fee.