Suitable for the Midship Garage MR2 Spyder/MR-S 'MOAB' Big Brake Kit, EBC Yellowstuff is an aramid fiber based brake compound used for STREET AND TRACK DRIVING. These pads do not require warm up but do get even stronger under the heat of hard driving. These are not a low dust pad and if your desire is for a low dust premium street use pad, you should consider EBC Redstuff. When considering full race use, Yellowstuff has been a strong favorite, having been used for vehicles up to 2000 lbs weight or 200 BHP.
- Fastest street use material, R90 street legal but race capable (see bedding instructions)
- After bedding in – zero brake fade in track use
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Suitable for shorter track events and race use
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
- 00'-05' Toyota MR2 Spyder/MR-S [ZZW30]
- Ships in 1-3 business days.