EBC Greenstuff™ has a high initial brake effect and gives drivers confidence from first application of the brake pedal. There is no such thing as a no dust pad. The very nature of how a brake works requires that some dust be generated to avoid rotor vibration (shimmying). The EBC pad creates less dust and dust is more easily washed off than most. All pads create more dust as they are bedding in especially if rotors are worn. Nominal friction coefficient 0.55. For heavier faster cars we strongly recommend Redstuff which does offer much less dust. All EBC pads feature the EBC Brake-in surface coating for fast pad seating after install.
EBC medium dust fast street pad with 15% brake improvement
Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
Superb material for lighter model Asian and European sport compacts
ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
- Optional front & rear set
- 1984-1989 Toyota MR2 AW11
- Do NOT use brake cleaner or any other method to remove Thermic Black coating from discs rotors. This coating is used to help stop corrosion and will be removed in the pad swept area by the brake pads with in the first 10 to 20 stops made after installation.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Standard UPS/FedEx Ground delivery (3-6 business days) or 2-day delivery for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage offers a 7-day return policy from date of delivery. Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility and items included must be in original, unmodified condition with no visible signs of installation. A standard, 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the purchase price upon refund.