The Cusco OS Strut Tower Bars eliminate chassis flex at the most vital area of the car - between the strut towers, essentially to prevent the misalignment of suspension mounting points experienced during high cornering loads. The interior of the hollow shafts are carefully designed so that the bars are kept lightweight while providing the most rigid strength. The end result is the suspension performing at its intended optimal condition with the suspension geometry in tact.
Center Bar: Engineered inside and out, the stylish oval cross section made of lightweight aluminum. The inside of the piping is designed for the perfect balance between light weight characteristics and strength.
Brackets: The steel end plate brackets painted in the trademarked Cusco blue provide flawless fitment per vehicle application.
- Installation Method: Simple bolt-on type and intended for both front and rear upper strut locations.
- 1984-1989 MR2 AW11 (non-supercharged) models
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Free Ground delivery for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage offers a 7-day return policy from date of delivery. Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility and items included must be in original, unmodified condition with no visible signs of installation. A standard, 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the purchase price upon refund.