Older engines under performance driving conditions may face oil system issues. Insufficient oil capacity or effective oil pan baffling can cause starvation issues during hard cornering. This often leads to a damaged or exploded oil pump and/or engine failure.
This aluminum oil pan addresses each shortcoming of the original design. The aluminum material and increased oil capacity to 6 1/4 quarts, helps dissipate heat. In addition, internal baffling with trap doors supply a steady amount of oil to the pickup, effectively eliminating oil starvation.
- Aluminum with 1/4" thick billet aluminum pan rail
- Trap door baffling ensures adequate oil control in Road Racing, also an excellent Drag Race oil pan
- Solid windage tray with oil drain & dipstick cut out holes prevents oil from splashing back to the rotating assembly, robbing vital horsepower
- Front of pan has a 28mm threaded bung for turbo drain back connection
- 3/8" thick billet receptacle for the factory oil level sensor
- Includes mounting hardware
- Use Stock Oil Pump & Pickup
- 1990-'95 MR2, Celica and All Trac.
- 3S-GE (2.0L N/A), 3S-GTE (2.0L Turbo) & 5S-FE Non-Turbo
- Photos shown for sample purposes only.