Looking for a plug & play solution for engine management? Midship Garage offers these custom harnesses from Boomslang, hand assembled in the USA, for the use of Link's G4+ Atom II, Monsoon, Storm, Fury, Xtreme and Thunder. (ECU Sold Separately).
Why use a Link G4+ ECU?
- The Link G4+ offers full engine control.
- Fury and Thunder harnesses come complete with Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sub-harnesses.
- In some instances, the factory ECU remains in parallel to communicate on the OEM CAN bus or control automatic transmissions.
- Fully plug and play harness. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
- Additional sub-harnesses and lengths (fuel sensor, IAT, MAP, etc.) can be added for an additional (+$40) per one.
- Toyota 2ZZ-GE ECU from 2003-2006 Matrix XR-S