Each GTC Series airfoil is produced of lightweight and durable carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials. These airfoils contain pre-pregnated woven carbon fiber sheets for superior strength and light weight. The production process uses pre-pregnated composite manufacturing (i.e. high-temperature autoclave and vacuum bagging) in high-quality aluminum billet molds.
- Spanning 60.5 inches & Height of 13 inches.
- Aerodynamic 3D designed airfoil shape
- Reduce Drag
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analyzed
- Black Powder Coated 10mm "aircraft grade" 6061 billet aluminum pedestals Airfoils support
- 2x2 twill weave pre-peg carbon
- 3K Coating UV-stable clear coat
New: 60.5" w/ variable Angle-of-Attack (AOA) (center section vs outer section angle difference: 14 degrees)
Original: 59.5" w/ variable Angle-of-Attack (AOA) (center section vs outer section angle difference: 12 degrees)
- Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts Mounting 6061 billet aluminum brackets/pedestals with application-specific bottom mounting bases
Universal Fitment: These products should work with your vehicle as they are universal for fitment. We do recommend the customer researches and does due diligence regarding application. This should help confirm that this will work for your vehicle.
- Mounts at 29.5" center to center
- Photo shown is for reference only.
Special order: Lead time, 2-3 weeks. *
- No cancellations for special orders.