Each GTC Series airfoil is produced of lightweight and durable carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials. These airfoils contain pre-pregnated woven carbon fiber sheets for superior strength and light weight. The production process uses pre-pregnated composite manufacturing (i.e. high-temperature autoclave and vacuum bagging) in high-quality aluminum billet molds. This wing has been spec'd specifically for the Celica ZZT model.
- Spanning 60.5 inches & Height of 10 inches.
- Aerodynamic 3D designed airfoil shape
- Reduce Drag
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analyzed
- Black Powder Coated 10mm "aircraft grade" 6061 billet aluminum pedestals Airfoils support
- 2x2 twill weave pre-peg carbon
- 3K Coating UV-stable clear coat
- New: 60.5" w/ variable Angle-of-Attack (AOA) (center section vs outer section angle difference: 14 degrees)
- Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts Mounting 6061 billet aluminum brackets/pedestals with application-specific bottom mounting bases
- 1999-2006 Toyota Celica ZZT230/231 models.
- Made-to-order by APR Performance in 4-5 business days.
- Mounting bases cover factory spoiler/wing holes.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Standard (UPS/FedEx) Ground delivery (3-5 business days) for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage offers a 7-day return policy from date of delivery. Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility and items included must be in original, unmodified condition with no visible signs of installation. A standard, 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the purchase price upon refund.