AEM's Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator is capable of supporting enough fuel flow for engines up to 1000 horsepower. Our patented interchangeable discharge ports enable the regulator's output to match the output of any fuel pump. Our universal fuel pressure regulator is tapped to accept a -6 AN, or 9/16"x18 fittings and includes a 1/8 NPT port for a fuel pressure gauge or pressure sensor pick up.
- Adjustable from 20 psi to maximum fuel pump capacity
- Interchangeable discharge ports match regulator output to output of any fuel pump
- Patent # 6,298,828
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- No additional parts required for installation
- Mounts directly to O.E. fuel rail or AEM High Volume Fuel Rail
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Inlet: 2 X -6 (9/16-18)
- Outlet: -6 (9/16"-18)
- Gauge Port: 1/8"NPT
Universal Fitment: These products should work with your vehicle as they are universal for fitment. We do recommend the customer researches and does due diligence regarding application. This should help confirm that this will work for your vehicle.
- This product may not be legal in locations where such modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local emissions regulation for compliance details.
- Midship Garage LLC no longer ships non-CARB legal products to California. For help with finding a CARB exempt product, please contact us or see (Carb Exempt Page) for full California shipping information.
- Ships in 1-3 business days.