For fast response times, AEM X-Series wideband UEGO air/fuel sensor controller gauges are the way to go! Built on the unique, patent-pending X-Digital technology, they report accurate information quickly— enabling you to tune your engine more efficiently. These gauges have modern, visually striking faceplates with 7-segment center displays that are 87 percent larger. They're ultra-slim and come with black bezels and black dual-faced faceplates for air/fuel and Lambda. The displays are user-configurable and feature auto dimming.
- Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
- Factory-calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration—but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages, if user desires
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16 V
- 0-5 V and RS232 output for data-logging and feedback control
- AEMnet (CANbus) for data-logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
- Can display AFR values in hundredths of a percent
- 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825 in. gauge depth
- Gauge cup depth only .200 in. deep
- Locking connectors
- This product is for racing competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles in locations where vehicle modifications are prohibited.
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Standard (UPS/FedEx) Ground delivery for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage offers a 7-day return policy from date of delivery. Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility and items included must be in original, unmodified condition with no visible signs of installation. A standard, 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the purchase price upon refund.