The AEM E85 Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank installation on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It flows 320 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI (please refer to the chart for fuel pump horsepower versus pressure for various applications and fuel types). AEM's E85 Fuel Pump features robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and has been tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. The AEM E85 Fuel Pump features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. It features an offset inlet design that eases installation and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every AEM E85 Fuel Pump is tested to flow 320 lph at 43 PSI.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
- Weight: 10.1oz (285grams)
- Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
- External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching, green end caps
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD
- Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp
- PRV Activation: 90 PSI
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll Ceramic Turbine
- Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
- Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
- Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
- 00-05 Toyota MR2 Spyder, MR-S, Roadster [ZZW30]
- Minor modifications to fuel pump housing may be needed.
- This product is for racing competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles in locations where vehicle modifications are prohibited.
- Ships in 1-2 business days.