The AEM 21-462R Performance Cold Air Intake System produces horsepower and torque gains by replacing your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. This air intake system was designed, tuned and dyno-tested to fit specific Toyota MR2 Spyder models. Air enters the system through an oversized AEM Dryflow synthetic washable air filter for outstanding air flow, filtration and performance.
- The air filter is relocated to the driver-side wheel well which is designed to reduce intake air temperature and increase horsepower.
- Mandrel-bent aluminum
- Durable red powder coated finish.
- The tapered cylinder shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions).
- Backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Replacement Filter: 21-201DK
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- Clamps Included: 5
- Clamp Material: Steel
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Couplers Included: None
- 50-state Legal, CARB E.O.: D-670-15
- TUV Approved (Europe) No
- 00-05 Toyota MR2 Spyder, MR-S, Roadster [ZZW30]