AEM EMS-4 kit is a performance plug & play ECU and wiring solution for serious driving enthusiasts looking for a high level of programmability when tuning.
This kit includes:
- AEM EMS-4 ECU
- German 3-bar MAP sensor
- Custom plug & play adapter wiring harness
- Optional VVL wiring
- Stock ECU remains in place to control stock functionality like coolant temp gauge and air conditioning. Also allows you to reconnect stock ECU quickly for diagnostic (OBD) or emissions legality purposes.
- 3 meter USB programming cord
- Base map (emailed to you – startup tune only, requires tuning)
- 36-pin connector that is specifically designed to operate in harsh environments
- Completely sealed and weather/shock proof, allowing it to be mounted anywhere
- Works with MAG or HALL crank inputs and can directly drive smart coils or an external igniter such as AEM’s 4-Channel Coil Driver (part # 30-2840)
- Compact (4.8" x 4.55" x 1.44"), weather/shock proof enclosure
- 4 saturated injector drivers
- 8 general purpose inputs/outputs
- Mag or Hall cam and crank inputs
- O2 input
- Knock input
- 8 MB internal data logger
- CAN data stream
- USB comm port
- Utilizes AEMTuner interface software
- System is fully enabled and unlocked – Never pay for upgrades
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process
- Maps can be Password Protected to prevent unauthorized usage sharing
- Data analysis using AEMdata software
Software download – we recommend:
- AEMtuner Version 2.98 for Windows 7 and older
- AEMtuner Version 3.20 for windows 8, Windows 10
- DOWNLOAD HERE
Note: you must add a password to your tune for any EMS4 unit to operate properly. You can do this in the AEM Tuner software in the ECU menu. It does not matter what you set as the password (we use 123). Without a password the ECU may not shut down properly at times because of a bug in its firmware; this prevents the car from restarting for a short period of time after being shut off. Adding a password eliminates this issue entirely.
- Universal ECU w/ Toyota 1ZZ/2ZZ/3ZZ/4ZZ adapter harness
- Any Toyota T3 3-row ECU
- This product is for racing competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles in locations where vehicle modifications are prohibited.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Standard Ground (3-5 business day shipping).
What is your return policy?
For used parts, all sales are final.