AEM's EMS-4 Universal Standalone engine management system is designed for Powersports and 4-cylinder race vehicles. This affordable, lightweight, compact and powerful system features robust Series 2 EMS hardware in a weather and shock proof enclosure, with a 36-pin connector specifically designed to survive harsh racing environments.
The EMS-4 has all of the features you need and nothing you don't (like AC, power locks, stereo, etc.) for dedicated 4-cylinder racecars, motorcycles, quads, side by sides or other race vehicles up to four cylinders.
- 36-pin connector that is specifically designed to operate in harsh environments
- Completely sealed and weather/shock proof, allowing it to be mounted anywhere
- Works with MAG or HALL crank inputs and can directly drive smart coils or an external igniter such as AEM�s 4-Channel Coil Driver (part # 30-2840)
- Compact (4.8" x 4.55" x 1.44"), weather/shock proof enclosure
- Utilizes AEMTuner interface software
- System is fully enabled and unlocked � Never pay for upgrades
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process
- Maps can be Password Protected to prevent unauthorized usage sharing
- Data analysis using AEMdata software
- This product may not be legal in locations where such modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local emissions regulation for compliance details.
Midship Garage LLC no longer ships this product to California. For help with finding a CARB exempt product, please contact us or see (Carb Exempt Page) for full California shipping information.
- Ships in 1-3 business days.