AEM's EMS-4 Universal Standalone engine management system is designed for Powersports and 4-cylinder race vehicles. This affordable, lightweight, compact and powerful system features robust Series 2 EMS hardware in a weather and shock proof enclosure, with a 36-pin connector specifically designed to survive harsh racing environments.
The EMS-4 has all of the features you need and nothing you don't (like AC, power locks, stereo, etc.) for dedicated 4-cylinder racecars, motorcycles, quads, side by sides or other race vehicles up to four cylinders.
- 36-pin connector that is specifically designed to operate in harsh environments
- Completely sealed and weather/shock proof, allowing it to be mounted anywhere
- Works with MAG or HALL crank inputs and can directly drive smart coils or an external igniter such as AEM�s 4-Channel Coil Driver (part # 30-2840)
- Compact (4.8" x 4.55" x 1.44"), weather/shock proof enclosure
- Utilizes AEMTuner interface software
- System is fully enabled and unlocked � Never pay for upgrades
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process
- Maps can be Password Protected to prevent unauthorized usage sharing
- Data analysis using AEMdata software
- This product is for racing competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles in locations where vehicle modifications are prohibited.
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Standard (UPS/FedEx) Ground delivery for US residents.
- International delivery rates available during checkout.
What is your return policy?
Midship Garage accepts returns of new products in unused, unopened condition within 15 days for a full refund minus 25% restocking fee and shipping fee.