The Conditions of Use described herein constitutes an agreement (“Agreement”, “Terms of Service”, "Conditions of Use") between you ("The Customer", "client", "you") and Midship Garage, LLC (“Midship Garage”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), organized under the laws of the state of California, with an address of receival at 15218 Summit Ave., Ste. #300-340, Fontana, California 92336, USA.
Midship Garage, LLC is an online retailer of new & used Automotive OEM & Aftermarket Cosmetic & Performance parts. In addition, Midship Garage offers bespoke design and production of new cosmetic and performance parts for the Toyota MR2, Celica, and other vehicles. By purchasing from our website, you agree to have read and understood the details included within each item listed. Items listed on Midship Garage, LLC are in new condition unless otherwise stated as used. Most new and used items sourced and purchased from Midship Garage, LLC are "drop shipped", from our various vendors or product manufacturers domestic and internationally, to your delivery address. The details herein are subject to updates and changes at anytime, please review this page before purchase.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all products sold by Midship Garage, LLC. are designated 'Race Only' and are solely for competition/off road use, limited to formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off- road use, may be in violation of local, state, and Federal laws. Midship Garage, LLC does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the customer.
Midship Garage reserves the right to refuse business or cancel any order, for any reason, at any time.
By using this website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined herein.
https://www.midshipgarage.com/ is intended to be browsed and interacted with through standard web browsers, without VPN, proxy, or script blockers. Use of these applications or plug-ins may affect your browsing experience. It is recommended to disable these type of application, plug-ins to ensure a proper browsing experience. Orders placed through use of web proxies are subject to cancellation at the discretion of Midship Garage.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product or service.
General Inventory: Products on-hand, ready available to ship.
Special Order: Products shipping or provided from vendor to Midship Garage after a customer order has been placed, including sourced parts. This product is then shipped to the customer.
Drop-Shipped: Products shipping from a vendor directly to the customer after an order has been placed.
Made-to-order: Products which are produced after an order has been placed, then shipped to the customer.
KYC 'KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER' VERIFICATION
- To limit fraud risk and protect our customers against unauthorized charges, Midship Garage may verify the shipping details on orders with 3rd party shipping address, or of an order value $2500+, requesting a form of identification via our secure 3rd party portal. Midship Garage does not share, or sell any information provided for verification purposes.
- If an order cannot be verified, or the customer refuses verification, the order may be cancelled.
- Client must be 18 years or older to provide order verification.
PROMOTION DISCOUNT CODE USE
Midship Garage occasionally provides promotion 'promo' discount codes for customer purchases. Please note, promo codes designated as one-time use, may not be transferred, sold, or otherwise used by another person, other than the individual designated through the customer profile for which the promo code was provided.
Promo codes must be entered by the customer at the time of purchase through our website. Promo codes are not automatically applied.
BUNDLE & SAVE PROMOTIONS
"Bundle & Save" promotions are offered on select products. Discounts are applied during checkout and limited to one-use per purchase. Midship Garage is not incentivized or otherwise affiliated with the 3rd party brands offered through any bundle & save promotion. Products are selected based on similarity and usability to in conjunction to the other.
MAKE OFFER / NAME YOUR PRICE DISCOUNT
The "Make Offer" button is available for customers to name their purchase price, per product. The offer is approved or rejected at the discretion of Midship Garage. If approved, the discount is applied to the single product, at the time of checkout. The Make Offer Discount cannot be combined with any other storewide or Bundle & Save Discounts.
- Midship Garage LLC does engage in pre-sale ordering, in which the customer makes a purchase of a product, based on a 3D render or drawing, to be manufactured and delivered to the customer in a reasonable amount of time. When a deadline is proposed, there may be unforeseen delays during production, which Midship Garage will inform the customer in a reasonable amount of time of the delay and any updated deadlines. Cancellation of Pre-sale orders will incur a 10% restocking fee deducted from the purchase sub-total upon refund, as much of the prototype and final production costs are covered by pre-sale orders.
NEW PRODUCT WARRANTY
- Please refer directly to the product manufacturer website for warranty information. You may email ( email@example.com ) for reference to the manufacturer website, or warranty information before purchasing. Midship Garage LLC offers no direct warranty for 3rd-party products. For Midship Garage LLC branded products, 'off-road use' designated products do not carry a warranty after install, including user-error, resulting in damage of the part, vehicle, personal injury, etc.
- Please inspect any product upon arrival. For a faulty product discovered upon shipment arrival, Midship Garage LLC will exchange or replace the faulty part once confirmed upon receival of the faulty part.
USED MECHANICAL PARTS WARRANTY
- Used mechanical parts (ie. transmissions) include a 5-business day start-up warranty also starting from the date of received. The warranty will become void if engine is over heated, raced or installed by a Non-Certified mechanic at a registered mechanical repair shop. If issue is found upon install, the client must provide details of the mechanic or shop performing the install.
- If major damage is noticed outside of noted product blemishes, please take note (photograph, video) and refuse the shipment if possible, notifying us and email us the reason why you refused it. Once we receive the refused shipment, we will inspect, then send a replacement once confirmed.
- Cancellations on new products must be requested within 24 hours of purchase, during normal business hours (Monday-Saturday 9AM-5PM US PST), to be eligible for a refund without cancellation/restocking fee. After 24 hours of purchase, any cancellation on new product will incur a 25% fee deducted from the order value upon refund without exception. This does not included cancellations of unverified orders.
- Used Parts & Special Order
For used parts, all sales are final. These used parts cannot be returned or restocked. Cancellations are not available on used parts (such as hardtops, engines, transmissions).
For special order parts, cancellations cannot be processed after purchase, due to the manufacturer or vendor policy. Midship Garage LLC conducts 3rd party purchase orders with manufacturers and/or vendors, subject to cancellation fees or non-cancellation policy.
- New Parts
- Midship Garage, LLC accepts all returns of new products in unused, unopened condition within 7 business days for a full refund minus 25% restocking fee and shipping fee.
- Midship Garage LLC branded, 'Made-to-order' products incur a 25% restocking and shipping fee for return at the expense of the customer, if applicable.
- Returns must be sent using a prepaid waybill and insured by the customer. Midship Garage is responsible for return merchandise lost in transit. Customers must maintain tracking numbers and receipt of drop-off confirmation for returned items until return is resolved. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correctness of size and application of the parts before installation. We cannot be held responsible for parts ordered for the wrong application. If a correct part is ordered, but shipped incorrectly, Midship Garage will cover shipping expenses through approved shipping method. Approved refunds will be paid by either Company Check, Credit Card Credit, or Account Credit, at Midship Garage's discretion.
- Damage Claim
- The customer must inspect their shipment upon delivery, with the courier present, before signing to accept the shipment. If major damage is found please take note (photograph, video) of contents and packaging. The client must refuse the shipment, notifying us and email us the reason why it was refused it. Once we receive the refused shipment, we will inspect, then send a replacement once confirmed.
NOTE: Please inspect packaging and note any damage with the delivery company driver before signing to accept. If package is signed and damage is found after the fact, the buyer will be ineligible for refund.
- Midship Garage provides email and SMS shipment updates, and will also subscribe the customer to a one-time email update from the courier (ie. UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc). Once the shipment is delivered, the update subscription ends.
Shipping Rates, Duty, & Consolidation
- The Shipping Rates provided at time of checkout our approximate weight rates only. If your shipment pricing does not appear during checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote. If there is an error in the shipping rate quoted after purchase, we will contact you directly and let you know of the changes.
- Midship Garage ships most products using UPS, though some of our vendors ship through FedEx. The customer can select available shipping options during checkout.
- Orders placed in succession will require an email within 24 hours of purchase date, to request shipping consolidation. Orders are otherwise shipped separately as placed by the customer. Please note, not all shipments can be consolidated, as many products are drop-shipped or special order.
- Depending on product location, shipping will incur a duty fee to the country of destination, due to the courier upon delivery. Please contact us with any questions regarding duty fee.
Shipping Estimates & Transit Times
Refused Delivery, Undeliverable, Return to Sender
- Midship Garage strives for on-time fulfillment and delivery within the given stated timeframe. Once the customer's order shipment departs with the chosen courier (i.e. UPS, FedEx, DHL), the order is subject to the respective shipment transit times of the courier. During holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year), or any unforeseen act of God/weather/health crisis or pandemic, there may natural delays with the order shipment. We provide tracking information for the client to monitor delivery times, should they change. Midship Garage is not responsible for delays in collection, transit or delivery once the order shipment tracking has been issued to the customer.
- Usually, the delivery courier will make at least one attempt at delivery, before returning any shipment to sender. Order shipments returned to Midship Garage or our vendors due to unavailable recipient or rejected shipment (unless rejected due to damage or incorrect shipping details), will be subject to cancellation and 25% restocking fee upon refund, processed to the original payment method used.
- This refund is for the amount of the product itself and does not include shipping charges.
- If the client requests a re-ship, there will be a reshipment fee. If the client cannot agree to a re-ship, the order may be subject to cancellation with a 25% restocking fee. Shipping cost would not be refunded for the order if undeliverable.
INTERNATIONAL ORDER & RETURN POLICY
- For Non-US customers, international delivery and special orders, all sales are final. Import/duty fees apply to the recipient's country of residence and may be due before delivery of your order. All import duty/tax fees and charges are to be paid by the customer/receiver.
- Midship Garage does not offer US-KTFA or USMCA
MEDIA, CONTENT, REVIEWS, & COMMUNICATIONS
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Midship Garage, LLC reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Midship Garage, LLC a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Midship Garage, LLC and its sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Midship Garage, LLC for all claims resulting from content you supply.
Midship Garage, LLC has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Midship Garage LLC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Midship Garage grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Midship Garage. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Midship Garage. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Midship Garage without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Midship Garage’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Midship Garage.
Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Midship Garage. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of midshipgarage.com so long as the link does not portray Midship Garage, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Midship Garage logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Please email us with any questions regarding our policy. This policy is subject to be updated or changed at anytime.