Midship Garage offers customizable plug & play wiring harnesses, USA Made, for the use of Haltech's 550, 750, 950, 1000, 1500, 2000 and 2500 Series ECU (ECU Sold Separately).
Why use a Haltech Elite ECU?
These are harnesses for the use of Haltech's Elite 550, 750, 950, 1000, 1500, 2000 and 2500.
- The Elite offers full engine control.
- In some instances, the factory ECU remains in parallel to communicate on the OEM CAN bus or control automatic transmissions.
- Fully plug and play harness.
- Additional sub-harnesses and lengths (fuel sensor, IAT, MAP, etc.) can be added for an additional (+$75) per one.
- Toyota 2ZZ-GE ECU from 00'-02' Celica GT-S.
- Made-to-order part
Lead time: 3-4 weeks before shipping
- This product is for racing competition only and may not be suitable for road-use in locations where such modifications are prohibited. Please consult your local emissions regulation for compliance details.
- Midship Garage LLC no longer ships this product to California without a signed compliance waiver for off-road use upon purchase. For help with finding a CARB exempt product, please contact us or see (Carb Exempt Page).